Ultralight weight Clamp levers one pair, slim down 38g.
1. Stylish Titanium bolt ultralight weight.
2. Ultralight weight 12g (vs. Stock 31g) per lever.
3. End with limit screw to prevent over rotation*.
4. Ideal combo with RIDEA unbalanced clamp plates for ultimate fast fold and unfold.
* Why you need the limit screw?
The limit screw at the bolt end when properly set (variation among Bromptons considered) will stop you precisely at the moment you reach ideal clamp opening (ie. only the shorter side of the C clamp has enough space to let hinge open, yet the longer side still keeps the C clamp from self rotation.)
Some CHEAPER clamp levers without the limit screw can not prevent you from open up the clamp all the way, even till the point the bolt comes out, in the process you will see the C clamp starting to rotate itself!
So always shop for clamp levers with limit screw for your best performance during Brompton folding contest.